This easy to make aioli made with Dijon mustard and white wine vinegar will be your new favourite condiment in no time!
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- In a bowl, whisk the Dijon mustard into the egg yolks. Add white wine vinegar and slowly add the canola oil into the yolk mixture to emulsify together. reserve in the fridge for when needed.
- Spread generously on beef, salmon or halibut burger or anywhere you like to put aioli.
As seen on the Marilyn Denis Show on CTV / July 2, 2021, watch the segment here.