Yields: 2 FRITTATAS
- 6 eggs, Bella Homestead
- 2 tablespoons cream from D Dutchman Dairy
- 1/4 teaspoon Black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Sumac (or smoked paprika)
- 1 cup Squash, LocalMotive Farm, (butternut works well, there are so many different varieties to choose from this time of year, pick whatever is available and lots interesting. Peel, dice and roast in a 375 degree oven until tender
- 1/2 cup spinach, Medley Organics, sliced thin
- 4 tablespoons King Cole Blue Cheese from Upper Bench Fromagerie in Naramata
- Whisk the eggs and cream together in a bowl, season with salt and pepper and sumac.
- In a small preheated cast iron pan, pour the egg mixture in the pan and place in a preheated oven for 12 minutes or until cooked
- Serve with toasted & liberally Sourdough and a side of crispy local bacon if you choose.
- The perfect brunch, lunch or breakfast for dinner! Also goes well with a glass of Naramata Apple Cider and a local pear for dessert.