ALL-‘Inn’ Exclusive Weekends
Let’s make things exclusive.
During an “All-In” weekend, the in-demand Naramata Inn is all yours for a lavish weekend celebration. Attendees check-in on either Friday or Saturday for two nights, with 26 of their closest friends in the heart of Naramata Village. The itinerary includes a first-night welcome party at Eliza – a Naramata wine bar, or a garden gathering with drinks, snacks and lawn games.
After the magic of a good night’s rest on the eastern shores of Lake Okanagan, in-house guests are treated to an elevated continental breakfast created by Chef Ned and his team — to fuel up for a day of adventures on the Naramata Bench ahead of the evening’s anchor celebration. The main event accommodates up to 60 guests, and includes a sparkling reception with passed canapes on the veranda or lawn, and a four-course seated dinner at the Restaurant at Naramata Inn with wine pairings.
- The $120,000 all inclusive* price-tag includes:
- The Inn and Inn staff all to yourself
- Dedicated event specialist
- 12 guest rooms for two nights
- “Night before” kick-off with for 30 guests with drinks, snacks and social space at Eliza wine bar or garden gathering with lawn games
- Sparkling wine and canapé reception for up to 60 guests
- Four-course dinner paired with three wine and/or spirit-free pairings led by culinary and wine teams
- Celebration Cake for the “main event”
- Flowers for the table
- Edible party favours
- Welcome amenity for Inn guests
- Breakfast for Inn guests
- Optional add-ons available. Price includes both tax and gratuity.
Guests are also welcome to engage the services of talented local event service providers including event planners, florists, musicians and more. We would be pleased to make recommendations.
2023: 2 nights – Friday & Saturday, or Saturday & Sunday
- May 26 – 28
- June 9 – 11
- September 22 – 24
2024: 2 nights – Friday &; Saturday, or Saturday &; Sunday
- May 24 – 26
- June 7 – 9
- September 27 – 29
To book, email firstname.lastname@example.org